This informative article is a component of this series Top 5 Spanish Slang Words Searched on Bing where we feature a list that is full of for:
Spanish slang for woman may be the suggestion that is fifth Bing offers you once you key in the phrase “Spanish slang for” in the search package. In English as well as in Spanish making reference to “a girl” can cover anything from a child baby as much as a ladies inside her twenties. Lets begin with the fundamentals; listed here are two sets of fundamental Spanish terms being more general and widely used every where:
1. Nina or nena: This is basically the many generic for “girl” and it will be usage for a child and teens. Example:
Maria dio a luz una nina. / Maria dio a luz una nena. Maria provided delivery to a lady.
2. Muchacha or chica: a woman that is https://brightbrides.net/review/cupid young I think in her own belated teenagers and twenties. Example:
Las muchachas se reunieron en la universidad. / Las chicas se reunieron en la universidad. Girls came across during the college.
41 types of Spanish Slang for woman
A listing of 41 types of Spanish Slang for woman by www. SpeakingLatino.com
Whenever revising the next types of Spanish slang for woman, you will observe that some terms means a lot more than girl or teenager. In some instances will be the comparable colloquial expressions for “chick” or highlight the attractiveness of a new girl. In addition, a number of the terms are also used to refer to “a gf. ”
Therefore, by using the Diccionario de Americanismos while the talking Latino Spanish resource pages I happened to be in a position to condense the list that is following
1. Bicha: into the Dominican Republic is a phrase of endearment for litttle lady.
2. Botija: Uruguay. The word that is same be utilized additionally for kid, young child or son.
3. Cabra: Costa Rica
4. Chama: found in Venezuela and Nicaragua for young woman. You could also hear the chamita that is diminutive.
5. Chamaca: Mexico, Guatelama, El Salvador, Cuba, Dominican Republic Peru, Honduras, Puerto Rico and Costa Rica. This term can also be found in the masculine type chamaco while the diminutive chamaquito or chamaquita.
6. Changa: In Bolivia plus some elements of Argentina it could be either a girl that is young adolescent. The form that is masculine chango.
7. Chava: use within Mexico, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua and Bolivia. In Mexico, Honduras and Nicaragua does mean a gf. The masculine type is chavo.
8. Chavala: Costa Rica, Nicaragua and Spain
9. Chibola: Peru and Ecuador. The form that is masculine chibolo.
10. Chiqueta: use within Spain and arises from the Catalan xiqueta.
11. Cipota: Honduras, El Salvador and Nicaragua. The masculine form is cipote. In El Salvador it’s also a fiance.
12. Dona: In Costa Rica this term are usage for woman or girl, also for a gf, wife or enthusiast.
13. Galla: Galla could be the feminine type from gallo in Chile. Galla means babe or chick.
14. Gata: Puerto Rico
15. Girla: Puerto Rico
16. Guacha: used in Chile and Uruguay as well as a chick that is hot. In Argentina it really is a girl that is young. In Chile you may hear the diminutive guachita.
17. Guial: originates from the English “girl” and it is utilized in Panama and Puerto Rico.
18. Guila: In Costa Rica this expressed term has some other uses such as for example: girlfriend, buddy or child.
19. Gurisa: Uruguay and Argentina. The form that is masculine child is guri.
20. Hembra: In Costa Rica this expressed term may be usage for woman or girl, but in addition for a girlfriend.
21. Huerca: employed for a lady into the part that is northern of. For boy, utilize the masculine type huerco.
22. Jamba: found in Spain and originates from the calo language.
23. Jeva: In Honduras, Panama, Cuba, Dominican Republic and Venezuela it really is utilized to a women. A spelling that is alternate jeba. In Costa Rica, Dominican Republic and Ecuador its particularly utilized for a woman that is attractive. Far away, for instance Honduras and Puerto Rico, jeva is just an expressed term for girlfriend.
24. Loca: Costa Rica
25. Lola: an adolescent, young individual in Chile. The masculine kind is lolo.
26. Machetona: In Mexico and Guatemala it really is a tomboy.
27. Mami: In Costa Rica, Colombia, Mexico and Puerto Rico it really is a girl that is attractive.
28. Mina: found in Argentina, Paraguay and Chile
29. Morra: Morra, plus the masculine morro, is utilized in the northen element of Mexico.
30. Pava: In Venezuela, Dominican Republic and Paraguay it really is a girl that is young adolescent. Additionally found in the masculine kind pavo.
31. Pebeta: In Argentina and Paraguay it really is a girl or adolescent. The masculine type is pebete.
32. Pelada: Colombia, Ecuador and Bolvia (East). The masculine type is pelado.
33. Pendeja: In Paraguay, Chile, Argentina and Uruguay it’s useful for woman, young woman or adolescent. The masculine kind is pendejo and you also have to be careful using this term, as it is insulting far away.
34. Pescada: In Chile it really is a chick with a body that is hot but posseses a unsightly face, in English the phrase butterface can be utilized (like in every thing But Her Face).
35. Piba: may be the feminine for pibe and it is widely used in Argentina, but additionally in Uruguay, Bolivia and Spain.
36. Pija: based on a selection of Spanish slang terms through the class of Humanities regarding the University of Ca, pija and also the masculine kind pijo is “an insult fond of yuppies from Spain with no fixed age implied. Most frequently a pijo or pija is at his / her belated teens to very very early thirties. ”
38. Un vagon: a phrase for a woman that is beautiful a hot babe or chick in Argentina. Another comparable expression is un camion.
39. Vieja: Costa Rica
40. Yal or yala: Puerto Rico
41. Yegua: In Nicaragua, Argentina, Uruguay and Chile is a hot babe or chick.
Are you aware virtually any terms for woman in Spanish?
Take a look at these other Slang that is spanish Word.